Citroën 2CV 1:24 (ENNAKKOTILAUS)
HUOM! Ennakkotilaustuote. Arvioitu saapumisaika huhti-toukokuu 2018.
This classic model of a classic French piece of motoring history - the Citroën 2CV - gets a welcome re-issue with a new item number.
While some may have questioned its body styling, there's no denying that the simple, rugged Citroën 2CV was a masterpiece of automotive mass production, with over 3.5 million produced from 1948 to 1990. Its reliable air-cooled 2-cylinder engine got the little front wheel drive car from A to B with little fuss, and the car could accommodate 4 adults adequately.
With its soft suspension designed for off-road driving, it is said that the 2CV could traverse a ploughed field without breaking any of the eggs it carried.
About the Model
• Length: 156mm, Width: 65mm
• The distinctive form of the 2CV is accurately reproduced in 1/24 scale.
• Bottom half of driver's side window is modeled in the open position.
• Superb details on the horizontally-opposed 2-cylinder engine and transmission parts.
• Unique front leading and rear trailing arm suspension is depicted faithfully.
• Two types of canvas top parts are included to depict either closed or opened positions.