MOLOTOW™ Blackliner is the first joint product of Schneider Schreibgeräte GmbH and MOLOTOW™.
For sketching, outlines, school or as a simple fineliner: Blackliner Made in Germany have a water-based archival ink and are resistant to water and chemicals, too.
The robust metal-encased 0.05 mm - 1 mm, chisel and round tips guarantees fine and exact lines – perfectly suitable for outlines.
Due to there "Cap off" function the marker are protected from drying out for 90-180 minutes*.
The high-quality Blackliner have a slip-proof, matt surface.
* * stroke width 1.0 mm = 30 minutes
- pigmented archival ink
- resistant to water and chemicals
- for indoor use
- 1 color shade: black
- metal-encased tips from 0.05 – 1 mm,
- for fine and exact lines
- ideal for outlines, stencils and sketches
- “Cap Off” without drying out 90-180 minutes*
- Made in Germany
* stroke width 1.0 mm = 30 minutes
Writing length: up to 2000 meters – tested on MOLOTOW™ Blackliner 0.3 mm in a normal indoor climate of 23°C / 50 % relative humidity on testing paper according to ISO 12757.