Supermarine Spitfire Mk. Ixc Dual Combo, 1:144
The current addition to the SUPER 44 line brings a brand new kit of the famous Spitfire Mk.IXc in the 1/144 scale and Dual Combo boxing (two complete kits).
User friendly decals in high quality are designed and printed by Eduard.
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, MJ586, flown by Pierre Clostermann, No. 602 Squadron, Longues sur Mer airfield, July 7, 1944
- Spitfire HF Mk.IXc, MJ296, flown by Otto Smik, No. 312 Squadron, North Weald AB, Late August, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, MJ250, No. 601 Squadron, Italy, Summer, 1944
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, Tangmere AB, June 7, 1944
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, France, July 1, 1944
Model length: 65mm
Plastic parts: 42
PE parts, eduard mask