Supermarine Spitfire Mk. Ixe Dual Combo, 1:144
The current addition to the SUPER 44 line brings a brand new kit of the famous Spitfire Mk.IXe in the 1/144 scale and Dual Combo boxing (two complete kits).
This kit contains two different wing designs used by the Mk.IXe variant.
User friendly decals in high quality are designed and printed by Eduard
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, PT396, flown by W/C Jack Charles, Tangmere Wing, Tangmere AB, March, 1945
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXe, TE 515, Czechoslovak Air Force, former No. 312 Squadron RAF, Ceske Budejovice AB, August 22, 1945
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, PV 181, flown by W/C Rolf Arne Berg, No. 132 (Norwegian) Wing, Twente AB, the Netherlands, winter, 1944 - 1945
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, MK 791, French Air Force, GC I/4, French Indochina, ca 1947 – 1948
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXe, No. 105 Squadron of Israeli Air Force, Ramat David AB, June, 1953
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, TD 147, flown by W/C James „Stocky“ Edwards, Schneverdingen AB, Germany, May, 1945